Aloha Fridays:Keala Beamer plays Pupu Hinuhino

The shiny shell lullaby. Written, I believe, by Keala Beamer's mother, Nona Beamer. Enjoy.


Pupu Hinuhinu
Words and Music by Nona Beamer

 F Bb F C7 F C7 F Bb F C7 F

1. Pupu hinuhinu, pupu hinuhinu e, o ke Kahakai Kahakai e, pupu hinuhinu e.

 My shell, shiny shell, my shell pretty little one. I found it by the
 ocean. My shell pretty little one.

2. Pupu hinuhinu, pupu hinuhinu e, e lohe kakou e, pupu hinuhinu e.

 My shell shiny shell, my shell pretty little one, I listen to the
 ocean, my shell pretty little one.

3. Pupu hinuhinu, pupu hinuhinu e, e moe, e moe, e moe, pupu hinuhinu e.

My shell shiny shell, my shell pretty little one, to sleep to sleep to
sleep, my shell pretty little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Risks for impaired post-stroke cognitive function

In a printed posted to the medRxiv preprint archive this month, I found a chart review of patients with stroke to determine factors (other t...